I received a packed in the mail and when I receive these types of packages I immediately go to the web to look for reports of scams. I found this website and after reading what everyone had to say I decided to look for a website that lists scams. Got to this website http://www.scam-reports.com/OptinRA.html and type in the name of this company and read what this company has to say about Tiran Zaken and how rude the customer service, how hard it is to talk to someone, etc.

Do not waste your money. If you get a packet, throw it away.

JD

Had an Experience with The Zaken Corporation?

Comments

I think that Z, ZV, Leo, Zoey and all the one's that are saying it's a great company and opportunity, all work for Zaken.

THIS zOEL NAME SOUND, LIKE ONE OF THEM?MAYBE HIS COUSIN

I don't know why people are complaining about the Zaken Corp

BEST COMPANY EVER!!

no you are posting a false review because you got fired by Zaken.Just because you got fired doesn't make them a bad business.

Me and a couple of my friends tried this opportunity together and all 3 of us made more money like we never have before. We all went on a vacation and had easier lives.

This is great.Im so happy I heard about the Zaken Corporation.

I have worked with all the managers for this company and I can assure you that they are only out to make money for themselves.Anyone who buys from this company is not only wasting their money but are also being scammed.

I worked their for 4 years and was pushed to do stuff that I did not want to do constantly. Double billing, questionable billing techniques, heck, I was even told to ignore refunds for customers just so that they were inelligble for the refund. How can anyone say that this company is good? They cannot, and are working for ZAKEN (the actual company) in efforts to make sure that the last comment is a good one.

They have a great marketing department and thats how that company makes their money. By fooling people into thinking that you are one of the lucky few to be chosen to make money with them.

I WORKED THEIR AND WAS UP THEIR ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.TRUST ME, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU.

Thank God you did not give them a chance.They are bogus.

I am an honest decent person, looking to support me and my daughter. Their customer service is utter nonsence, practically non-existant. I looked over the opportunity and made the decision it was not right for me, went on to look at reviews and saw that alot of people had similiar issues with ZAKEN. I sent my quicksell kit back in right timing anf 8 weeks later still have not recieved my refund.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE THAT MY REFUND HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED.THEY ARE A BOGUS COMPANY PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

NOT A SCAM. I PROMISE!!

Well you should have just given them a chance instead of just looking at bad reviews. Maybe they would do good for you like they did for me and make you a lot of money. That's what there goal is and I would know because ive tried Zakens business opportunities.

Um I also received their info in the mail and everything is priceless. I have no idea what you are talking about they are not a scam at all. I've been making so much money through Zaken so you're kind of confusing me.