I think that there may be some bogus information circulating about The Zaken Corporation out of Thousand Oaks, CA.Please take the time to check out an investigation done by The Ripoff Report that you can find at www.ripoffreport.com.

It looks like some complaints that are being sent to consumer sites are not authentic.

According to their investigation, The Ripoff Report feels that The Zaken Corporation is legitimate.The Ripoff report does indicate that investing in any business, homebased or otherwise does present some financial risk but The Zaken Corporation doesn't seem to be any more risky than other legitimate business venture.

Had an Experience with The Zaken Corporation?

Comments

definitely not a rip off

I really dont think its a rip off. Ive made a lot of money through their program so thats my opinion

ZAKEN IS NOT A SCAM.I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING ALL THIS BS.

HONESTLY PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN THEIR LIVES EXCEPT COMPLAIN ABOUT INNOCENT COMPANIES.ONCE YOU PUT IN THE EFFORT, YOU MAKE MONEY.

That's a little bit weird because I have tried Zaken's program and I have made a descent amount of money so this is a little bit confusing. They are certainly not a rip-off. If anything then they are one of the most legitimate companies I have ever done business with.

#219765

I am so glad I decided to do a simple search for Zaken Corp which led me here as I was thinking about trying out their program based on their "2 Rock-Solid Better Than Money-Back Guarantees". Now, however, after reading everyones posts, I'll just keep my money where it belongsl. Thank you to each and everyone for taking the time to post your experience with Zaken.

My sister who is mentally disabled ordered this program and spent most of her monthly allowance on it.I have tried to get her money back and made numerous phone calls and as yet have had no luck getting a refund.

They now claim that it was not returned in the 30 days even though nothing was mentioned about a deadline when I called.

I did everything that was asked of me by the Zaken Corporation to return the product and yet I still have no refund.They don't keep their word.