Greetings.I am sorry and ashamed to say that I am a past employee of The Zaken Corporation.

I was there for just over 6 months,and started working as a sales rep under the assumption that it was a legitimate company,offering a legitimate home business opportunity. The scam goes like this: You send in $174.00 to "get in on the liquidation business" with Zaken. Supposedly,all you have to do is find large quantities of unwanted inventory,which the company purchases,then upon liquidating it,splits the "profits" with you. Yes,you guessed it.

Easier said than done. At this point you receive another letter from Zaken,letting you know that he,Tiran Zaken,the profit God,still knows you exist. When you call,you talk to a sales rep,who sells you 7 weeks of "Mentoring,a Closeout Website,3000 Postcards and Lifetime Directories of companies that have merchandise. You are also told that your "investment" of thousands of dollars will be refunded "at the fourth commission deal".

Let me assure you,such a thing has never happened. The most you will receive is a rebate check for the original $174,00,which you can use as a discount when you get suckered by Zaken again.

Your "mentor" will be one of a handful of kids,raging from 19 to 25 years old,reading to you the same "liquidation manual" you purchased from Zaken.

Upon seeing again and again that people were investing anywhere from $995.00 to $6000.00 with no results,profits,or any possibility of making any money,ever,I obviously realized I was selling a scam,and started to literally lose sleep at night. Even though I was getting paid 10% commission on my sales,I felt it was wrong to continue working there. I started to search for another job elsewhere,but upon trying to address these concerns to Ronit,who is the sales manager,and bringing up these issues in company meetings again and again,guess what???

Yes,I was fired,as were many other reps who also showed signs of having a conscience. I see complaints about Zaken all over the internet on bulletin boards,scam reporting websites and such. People try to get a refund by relying on Zaken's honesty. Good luck with that one.

In addition,your local D.A most likely will not help you.

This is VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY HOPE OF RECOVERING ANY FUNDS TAKEN FROM YOU BY ZAKEN,CALL THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AT THIS NUMBER,AND REPORT WHAT WAS DONE TO YOU: 202 326 2830.Take care.

Had an Experience with The Zaken Corporation?

Comments

I completely agree with Lillian. Theres nothing that this company does wrong.

Zaken isn't a scam though...they're perfectly legitimate

To be honest with you, the Zaken corporation took me out of near poverty. yeah i said it, poverty.

How do we know that you're not just posting bad stuff cuz you got fired or something? cuz Zaken is actually quite brilliant in my past.

Zaken is probably the best chance of making money in this economy u can ever get. I've been around and they are the only way i made cash

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the honest people who posted on here.You saved me a lot of time and money, that I don't have.

I was on the phone with them when I looked this up, and she started in on the up selling and I knew you guy were telling the truth. I told her to cancel the order, then I canceled my card.

Thank You!The people who work for Zaken should be ashamed and know that karma will come back on them for swindling people.

Heads up,just so that you all know,this Vajeh actually works for Zaken,on their sales department. Its ironic that he won't even put a different name up.

I have worked with all the managers for this company and I can assure you that they are only out to make money for themselves.Anyone who buys from this company is not only wasting their money but are also being scammed.

I worked their for 4 years and was pushed to do stuff that I did not want to do constantly. Double billing, questionable billing techniques, heck, I was even told to ignore refunds for customers just so that they were inelligble for the refund. How can anyone say that this company is good? They cannot, and are working for ZAKEN (the actual company) in efforts to make sure that the last comment is a good one.

They have a great marketing department and thats how that company makes their money. By fooling people into thinking that you are one of the lucky few to be chosen to make money with them.

I WORKED THEIR AND WAS UP THEIR ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.TRUST ME, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU.

It does sound too good to be true. But the goodness of this company was true to me.

Sounded too good to be true! Thanks for the heads up!