Greetings. I am sorry and ashamed to say that I am a past employee of The Zaken Corporation.

I was there for just over 6 months,and started working as a sales rep under the assumption that it was a legitimate company,offering a legitimate home business opportunity. The scam goes like this: You send in $174.00 to "get in on the liquidation business" with Zaken. Supposedly,all you have to do is find large quantities of unwanted inventory,which the company purchases,then upon liquidating it,splits the "profits" with you. Yes,you guessed it.

Easier said than done. At this point you receive another letter from Zaken,letting you know that he,Tiran Zaken,the profit God,still knows you exist. When you call,you talk to a sales rep,who sells you 7 weeks of "Mentoring,a Closeout Website,3000 Postcards and Lifetime Directories of companies that have merchandise. You are also told that your "investment" of thousands of dollars will be refunded "at the fourth commission deal".

Let me assure you,such a thing has never happened. The most you will receive is a rebate check for the original $174,00,which you can use as a discount when you get suckered by Zaken again.

Your "mentor" will be one of a handful of kids,raging from 19 to 25 years old,reading to you the same "liquidation manual" you purchased from Zaken.

Upon seeing again and again that people were investing anywhere from $995.00 to $6000.00 with no results,profits,or any possibility of making any money,ever,I obviously realized I was selling a scam,and started to literally lose sleep at night. Even though I was getting paid 10% commission on my sales,I felt it was wrong to continue working there. I started to search for another job elsewhere,but upon trying to address these concerns to Ronit,who is the sales manager,and bringing up these issues in company meetings again and again,guess what???

Yes,I was fired,as were many other reps who also showed signs of having a conscience. I see complaints about Zaken all over the internet on bulletin boards,scam reporting websites and such. People try to get a refund by relying on Zaken's honesty. Good luck with that one.

In addition,your local D.A most likely will not help you.

This is VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY HOPE OF RECOVERING ANY FUNDS TAKEN FROM YOU BY ZAKEN,CALL THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AT THIS NUMBER,AND REPORT WHAT WAS DONE TO YOU: 202 326 2830. Take care.

Comments

I completely agree with Lillian. Theres nothing that this company does wrong.

Zaken isn't a scam though...they're perfectly legitimate

To be honest with you, the Zaken corporation took me out of near poverty. yeah i said it, poverty.

How do we know that you're not just posting bad stuff cuz you got fired or something? cuz Zaken is actually quite brilliant in my past.

Zaken is probably the best chance of making money in this economy u can ever get. I've been around and they are the only way i made cash

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the honest people who posted on here. You saved me a lot of time and money, that I don't have.

I was on the phone with them when I looked this up, and she started in on the up selling and I knew you guy were telling the truth. I told her to cancel the order, then I canceled my card.

Thank You! The people who work for Zaken should be ashamed and know that karma will come back on them for swindling people.

Heads up,just so that you all know,this Vajeh actually works for Zaken,on their sales department. Its ironic that he won't even put a different name up.

I have worked with all the managers for this company and I can assure you that they are only out to make money for themselves. Anyone who buys from this company is not only wasting their money but are also being scammed.

I worked their for 4 years and was pushed to do stuff that I did not want to do constantly. Double billing, questionable billing techniques, heck, I was even told to ignore refunds for customers just so that they were inelligble for the refund. How can anyone say that this company is good? They cannot, and are working for ZAKEN (the actual company) in efforts to make sure that the last comment is a good one.

They have a great marketing department and thats how that company makes their money. By fooling people into thinking that you are one of the lucky few to be chosen to make money with them.

I WORKED THEIR AND WAS UP THEIR ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND. TRUST ME, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU.

It does sound too good to be true. But the goodness of this company was true to me.

Sounded too good to be true! Thanks for the heads up!

I ALMOST SENT IN MY MONEY! THANKS FOR THE WARNINGS.THEY ARE NOT GONNA GET MY MONEY.iM GONNA WARN EVERYONE ON FACEBOOK

blondetwyn

I received a packet in the mail from "the desk of Tiran Zaken." It was a 15 page sales pitch attempting to get my interest to sign up with their company. All I had to do was send in $89 which it stated was completely refundable.

In return they would send me brochures for me to mail out to the retailers in my area and when they purchased the items from Zakens website I would receive 50% of every sale made. I actually can become rich just by paying $89, mailing brochures and then sit back and wait for the money to come in. Come on...nothing in life is that simple. The only one getting rich is Tiran Zaken.

Getting rich the dishonest way. People like you are sickening and the workers who want to defend your establishment are *** losers just like you are.

You reap what you sow. That's a guarantee

the the "current employee" you're full of lies just like zaken is...are u driving around in a million dollar bentlry like he is? I doubt that!

Because they treat their employees like ***! and this company is the biggest scam ever! i should know! i was there for a few years!

and anyone that has been previously employed and even the ones that still are employed by this company can tell you the kind of scam all of you are running! I understand you "current employee" have to pay your bills because i was there as well. But you don't need to come on websites like these and defend that company.

Everything they sell is a lie. Nad the above explanation by dieter is the honest to god truth!

#202709

:) Zaken has the customers best interest at heart. We do what we can to make everyone money.

We have a lot of VERY successful agents who work hard and it shows. Then we have the lazy agents who think this is a get rich program, NOT! Those lazy customers are the ones that give Zaken a bad name. These are the same people who expect money to fall off trees and into their laps.

These are also the same people who spend their life on welfare and never doing anything for themselves. Of course they would fail!! :grin

We have underwent a lot of changes at the company, for the better.

If you are not afraid of working for your money, then give us a call (888-465-3550)! :zzz

#202702

Thats Funny I Was A Previous Employee For Over 2 Years And The Company Fired This Dieter For Showing Late And Not Selling. They Are A Ligit Company Who Try Their Hardest To Make Their Agents Money.

They Have Been In Business Since 1994. Great Company To Work For Unfornately I Moved To Oregon.

#200843

I am thankful what you have said and I receive letter another letter today. If this is truly a scam then I pray to God that he be stopped.

For people out here are looking for ways to make money not looking for someone to take what they have to make themselves richer. If anything he should help those people to get financially independent the honest and legit way.

I had returned all material sent me by Zaken requesting refund of $149.00 I sent them in April 2010. To date I have received nothing.

The BBB of Thousand Oaks, CA, appears to have no means for a person to register a complaint and ask for help in recovery of funds. My next step is to call the Federal Trade Commission at 202-326-2830 and ask for their help.

Any other suggestions out there? Thanks.