I read a review that listed 2 different addresses.Neither are the address that I have for Zaken.

2610 Conejo Spectrum St. Thousand Oaks CA 91320. My poor 74 year old mother is looking for something to do at home. Shame on Zaken for trying to rip her off.

With the internet and sites like this how can anyone try these scams any more?! I guess they trust their will be people like my mother who don't have the internet, but still have trust in people.

My mother bought the initial book and was sure, because of the money back guarantee that this was the real deal. She got angry with me when I tried to convince her that this is a scam.

If he buys nothing she gets paid nothing.

I smelled it a mile away.

Had an Experience with The Zaken Corporation?

Comments

I don't know that doesn't really sound to me like something that the Zaken Corp would do. maybe your mom needs to turn in better submissions and then they would probably buy it. And any deal that you make, you get a good amount.

That's kind of ridiculous. Their headquarters used to be in Chatsworth but they moved to Thousand Oaks and that's the exact address so I don't really know what you're talking about.

I recently got info from Zeken Corp and not 100% sure about it.I am hard workin but I need to talk to some people who actually made money in short time period.

I dont believe those people on the flyer, sorry, I need to talk to people and see checks for real.Ellen

ellen4leo@gmail.com

i HAVE BEEN WITH THE ZAKEN CORPORATION FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS AND HAVE HAD MUCH SUCCESS WITH THE COMPANY. PEOPLE THINK ITS A SCAM BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LAZY AND DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY. THEY THINK IT COMES EASY, WELL IT DOESN'T, YOU NEED TO WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY THEY GET MAD AND CALL IT A SCAM.

I FOR ONE DID MAKE MONEY WITH THE ZAKEN CORPORATION, GOOD MONEY!

Carbondale, Pennsylvania, United States #17426

yeah, i got that zaken mailed in while ago, they scammers

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #5464

I would like more info from people who are curently involved in the Zaken prgram.(2008)