www.labbb.org Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles, CA rates this business with an "F" with 154 complaints filed with them.

The following grid displays the number and responses to complaints over the last 36 months:

No. of Cmpl Type of Response

0 Unassigned

154Total

9 different DBA's listed on BBB site. Check it out for yourself. www.labbb.org

Comments

you should've contacted them. Listening to all of the negative people is a big mistake because you would've made a lot of money. Really, people are becoming rich from this program.

Zaken is a company that will break their backs for their customers. I've tried their program and its great. People don't know what they're saying.

It's hard for me to believe that Zaken's grade is an F. When I tried them out it was actually so easy for me to make money from them. It's a simple step by step way to make some cash.

eagle33383@hotmail.com

I also had the experience of Zaken, but it was a little different, or at least I hope it will be. I will know in a couple of days.

I sent for the packet after giving them my debit card number. I looked the program over and decided against it. I contacted them via email and my mailbox got flooded by Zaken offers- The ZLC Club, a $495 gift if I just stuck with them. I really didn 't find this too offensive, but I did question it. They sounded pretty desperate!

Anyway, I mailed everything back (certified), then contacted them again through email asking for a confirmation. NOthing. My thirty days is up in 5 more days, but in the meantime, yes, I have confirmation they received the package back, I changed my debit card and today (thanks to phone numbers from this site) I finally got in touch with someone who assures me my account is in fact cancelled and no charges will be taken from my debit card (they couldn't anyway, I made sure of it). He also told me he would send an email confirmation to this effect and I received it promptly.

So....It took time, but I think I'm all squared away. i understand some of the dangers out there in cyberland and yes you really do have to be careful, but the most important lesson I learned is the same old sayiing that everyone knows. So if it sounds too good (or easy) to be true it probably is and it will save you time, money and frustration to check it all out first. I wish everyone good luck!

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #17382

Thanks to all for your comments.I'll be throwing this away also.I just had a bad feeling about this. First time for checking something out, and boy am I glad I did.

Almere Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands #12871

Thanks for the info. I just received Zaken's packet in the mail.

I always do a search on potential opportunties and this time was no different.

Thanks again to those who really told the story about MR Zaken. I won't be ordering this and threw it away.