Maysville, Kentucky

You Know I was one that actually believed this was legitimate... They just want your 164.00 dollars or whatever it was..

I have a handicapped kid that I have to take care of and was in desperate need of a income. I was so pleased and excited about this opportunity and finally believed with her wording.

Well, low and behold it was another joke.

For all you folks out there who need to take care of kids at home and need income. Go to workathomereviews.com to know what is real and what is not.

Good luck to you all.

Comments

I don't know what they did to you Tina. But everything worked out fine for me.

Zaken is a bogus company. I returned my program after endless attemps to connect with them, after waiting for weeks for my postcards, blah, blah, blah.

I am a mom raising a daughter. I still after several phone calls and no connection, after returning my STUFF have not recieved my refund.

They will twist it in there favor and ignore your request. THEY ARE TERRIBLE

Wow can you explain your experience with them? Because I actually have a good past with this company and I made a lot of money from their program.

from a former employee who worked with this company for 4 years I can tell you that everything you read online that is BAD is true, and what is good is a lie about this company. I have seen this company take advantage of the disabled, mentally ill, desperate, and poor.

Zaken is a Jew from Israel and I assumed that all jews were good people, but I can tell you that the Zaken corp is going to fall from grace eventually and its most likely going to be due to bad business practices. Heres a little number if you like them, Zaken made over $150000 in sales and during that time, nobody other than the salesman made any money. Oh and they use the word "business consultant" to hide the fact that they are actually salesmen. Dont believe anything they tell you, you will NOT make back what you invest.

Its a SCAM, especially their general manager Ronit, she will take your money while you are on your death bed if she could to support her, and all the managers expensive lifestyle. You will never live as good as them, trust me.

I too was in need of income before I worked with Zaken but when I started it I was maybe thousands every week. I made good income. even better than I expected so maybe I just tried harder.

I guess I'm one of the only people that actually succeeded with Zaken because I see more complaints than positive comments. I don't see what is so hard to call merchants and close deals. It worked for me soooo.....

That's kind of strange. First of all they charge $150.00 for their program and they don't just take it and you never hear of them again.

They take it and guide you step by step on how you're gonna make the money you were promised.

I've done this program and I made a great income so they don't play games. They're serious about making money and if you are too then you'll succeed.

Zaken Corporation has unethical business practices. One of the coaches, Gary Hood, hung the phone up on me after pressing him about the procedures to submit a deal.

He had informed me of the procedure two days earlier, only to contradict himself later. This company needs to be put out of business by the California Attorney General Office.

Liberty Center, Ohio, United States #13010

To Whom it may concern:

I have tried to contact The Zaken Corporation to no avail other than by mail. I've grown skeptical.

I have invested into this organization put haven't made anything other than investments. I hope this gets a reply from them.

Thanks and have a great day. You are also welcome to reply with good or bad news @ phillip_west2001@charter.net