looking too sell some musical greeting cards 4000 of them plus some racks

email me about them I am a business owner doen`t want too join zaken corp

this is a merchandise return...they are brand new i am hoping for one of the zaken corp people will contact me there was one holeseller early in the year that contacted me an gave me a offer but was declined wish i would have taken it so lets email me an take a look at the cards please

if interested email me at rick5000_5@hotmail for more info.

my email address is rick5000_5@hotmail.com .

Comments

You should take this opportunity to make some great money

nay they are great

I have worked with all the managers for this company and I can assure you that they are only out to make money for themselves. Anyone who buys from this company is not only wasting their money but are also being scammed.

I worked their for 4 years and was pushed to do stuff that I did not want to do constantly. Double billing, questionable billing techniques, heck, I was even told to ignore refunds for customers just so that they were inelligble for the refund. How can anyone say that this company is good? They cannot, and are working for ZAKEN (the actual company) in efforts to make sure that the last comment is a good one.

They have a great marketing department and thats how that company makes their money. By fooling people into thinking that you are one of the lucky few to be chosen to make money with them.

I WORKED THEIR AND WAS UP THEIR ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND. TRUST ME, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU.

I'm pretty sure that Zaken can make you more money than what you're offering. Zaken's #1 priority is for their customers to make money so get your facts right.