The Zaken Corp. of Thousand Oaks, CA, refuses to refund my $149.00 sent them in April 2010 for their program which I had sent back within a few days of receipt.

The BBB of Thousand Oaks, CA, apparently has no facility for handling complaints of this nature. I have checked other web sites for information regarding where and how one can register complaints of this nature but to no avail. I will call the Federal Trade Commission at 202-326-2830 and ask for their help.

Any other ideas out there how I might get back my money? Thanks!

Had an Experience with The Zaken Corporation?

Comments

No v...you are not right.The practices of this company are smart and its a win-win situation.

If you make money, then they make money.

If you don't, then they don't.Trust me its planned and its smart.

I have worked with all the managers for this company and I can assure you that they are only out to make money for themselves.Anyone who buys from this company is not only wasting their money but are also being scammed.

I worked their for 4 years and was pushed to do stuff that I did not want to do constantly. Double billing, questionable billing techniques, heck, I was even told to ignore refunds for customers just so that they were inelligble for the refund. How can anyone say that this company is good? They cannot, and are working for ZAKEN (the actual company) in efforts to make sure that the last comment is a good one.

They have a great marketing department and thats how that company makes their money. By fooling people into thinking that you are one of the lucky few to be chosen to make money with them.

I WORKED THEIR AND WAS UP THEIR ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.TRUST ME, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU.